Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010!

We hope everyone is having a great start to 2010! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for our family and I feel so blessed already with what God has provided for us and is doing in our lives. This year, we'll celebrate a first birthday, my 10 year high school reunion, our first lazy summer (another advantage of working at a college!), Mason's first steps and developing deeper relationships with some of our new East Texas friends! This spring, Dash will be traveling almost every weekend for matches, so Mason and I might be taking some road trips to see some of you! I hope to take a class at TJC (photography or graphic design) and join a tennis league too.

Feel free to come visit us this year! Maybe you'll even get a kiss from our little boy. So far, his kisses have been reserved for his gorilla friend. After his first word being 'dada' and kissing a stuffed animal first, I'm trying not to let this get to me. ;)

Happy New Year, friends!


No comments: