Saturday, November 21, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Mason turns 9 months old today. Here's a glimpse into our boy at 9 months...
· His favorite game is to take all things and throw them, only to chase it down and throw it again. All things round, square, alphabet-shaped, but especially remote controls and cell phones.
· He loves his doggies and scrunches up in squeals and giggles when he sees them do something funny or gets a doggie kiss.
· He's becoming a mama's boy but loves his daddy and is fascinated by all things that Dash does.
· He likes music (like his daddy). He drags his little music player around and beats on his drum, always stopping to listen to music on tv. And he thinks it's really funny when mama makes up songs to sing to him.
· He thinks he is too big to be spoon fed now so we have to mix it up with big boy food (finger foods) so we can occasionally get a spoonful in without protest.
· He loves to skype with his Nanny. Nothing else is going on in the world when his Nanny is on the computer screen.
· He never lays still on his changing table anymore, making nasty diapers that much more challenging. Daddy got called to Mama's rescue last night as Mason twisted his way into a handstand with his dirty bottom in midair and dirty diaper underneath. I see fun times ahead with this one. Advice?
· He loves to be outside and squeals as soon as we walk out the front door, especially when it's chilly.
· He has short legs, apparently. All his pants that fit his waist drag on the floor unless rolled up a couple of times.
· He takes two good naps a day with his lovie. And he's still a pacifier boy.
· He still only has his first two teeth that he got on his 8 month birthday, but they create the most precious grin.
· He has crazy long eyelashes according to everyone and their mom, which is usually followed by a "of course the boys always get the long eyelashes."
· He makes hilarious noises that can only be described as 'all boy.' From deep throat grunts from the backseat to loud and long screams that sound a little like the Aggie freshman wildcat yell.
· We love him more and more each day.