Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sprinkler Fun

Near my parents' home is the Hill Country Galleria, a pretty spiffy outdoor shopping center. My mom spotted their sprinkler area before we roadtripped to their house so Mason and I came ready with swimsuit and sunscreen in hand for him to brave the water. I'll let the photos speak for themselves, but I think I have a fish on my hands.








I hear Faulkner Park in Tyler has a pretty great splash pad so Mason and I will be there working on our tans a lot this spring and summer. I don't know when it opens, but let me know if you want to meet up there some day soon!

2 comments:

Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...

Oh I am going to have to venture out to this area when in Autsin! How fun! Mason looks like he is having a blast!

Nanny said...

How precious and brave he is!! He is going to love water even more when it gets warmer!