Thursday, February 4, 2010

Project of the Week

The one thing I would change about our house is the kitchen, specifically the absence of a dishwasher. We spend precious time washing all our dishes by hand. On top of that, something about the combination of our sink and our faucet leaves the front of our shirts drenched after done with a sink full of dishes. Trying to be clever and thrify, I came up with the plan to sew an apron to wear while washing dishes. Plus, I've always admired how Martha Stewart-like girls look in cute aprons. I found an easy design to follow at J Caroline Creative and after dropping less than ten bucks at Hobby Lobby on fabric, ribbon and D rings (or more than $10 if you count the Peachie O's that I couldn't pass up), I've got myself a custom made apron, for doing the dishes nonetheless. Like the pose? ;)


1 comment:

Teresa said...

very cute! Am I sensing a new business venture here? ;)