Monday, February 8, 2010

Marathon of Showers

Mason and I hit the road to Houston this weekend for a marathon of showers. My dear friend, Ruth, is getting married in just 5 weeks so we celebrated her with a Pretty in Pink shower. Right after her shower in Pearland, I sped my way to sweet Claire's shower for baby Vivian, due in March. Both of these girls hold a special place in my heart and they were well worth the trip. I'm pretty proud of the shower gifts I was able to come up with on our limited budget. I'll share the thrifty presents with you soon.





Portrait of Exhaustion - sleeping after shower #2

Courtney and Nico met us in Houston too, so when we weren't party-goers, the two boys, their mamas and two silly grandmothers were loving our time together. Many belly laughs, hugs and sippie cups were shared. We can't wait to see them all next week for Mason's birthday bash.



1 comment:

Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...

We had so much fun with you all! Nico and I miss you and Mas already! Can't wait to see you next week! Love Ya, Coco