Sunday, September 13, 2009


If you come visit us in Tyler, keep an eye on the road for my husband. We knew one of the changes we were going to have to make when we moved to Tyler was to get rid of one car and the car loan that came with it. We held true to our word and are now sharing our CR-V. But Dash did get himself another vehicle to get to and from work and I think he's rather proud of it. I even offered to pick him up from work the other day and he turned me down!

Taking it out for a test drive...


Posing to satisfy his wife and looking thrilled about it...

We learned a whole new vocabulary when we went shopping for the bike in Dallas. As you can see, we splurged and got the helmet and front and rear lights. Dash decided to hold out on the padded biking shorts, but if he finds out he needs them, don't worry, I'll be sure to make him pose again. :)

3 comments:

Merideth said...

Love how you made him pose! Miss you

Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...

I am really laughing outloud! This is great!!!! Way to go Dash!

Tommy said...

Spandex!!! I want spandex!!!