Monday, February 9, 2009

Time to break out my sewing machine again...

Dash and I saw a maternity outfit last night on the Grammy's that makes it hard to resist the urge to imitate and hard not to share if you missed it last night! What do y'all think? M.I.A. is only 2 weeks further along than I am now so I bet I can pull it off. Maybe in pink and white? People say black is slimming though. Search YouTube for her performance too if you missed it because I think she was trying to bounce her baby right out of her. I have my exercise (labor inducing) routine for tonight now.



3 comments:

Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...

Well you better hurry. You only have a couple of weeks left to sport this cute outfit around. In fact, I think it would be perfect to wear to work!

Anonymous said...

YES! I say do it. We need some entertainment around the office before you leave. :(

tchmanz28 said...

Hilarious! Hey, just wanted to let you know Lee and I are praying for you guys during this time of waiting! We can't wait to meet Mason, and we pray you have a wonderful delivery.
-Susan and Lee