Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthdays!

We will be celebrating a birthday this week! We are all set to welcome our little man into the world this Wednesday, February 18th around noon. He came in at 8 pounds, 12 ounces today and is set to cook a couple weeks longer if he has his way, so the doctor is opting for a c-section... as are we. We could use your prayers for a quick and easy delivery and recovery... and for help getting my wedding rings off my fat fingers before we go to the hospital. We're hoping to be home for the weekend too based on what my doctor told us. Can't wait to introduce our little one to you all soon!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks for the update!

tchmanz28 said...

Yay! So excited. We will definitely be praying for you guys! What hospital are you going to be at?
-Susan

Erica said...

How exciting! We can't wait to meet Mason either. We have marked our calendars and will be praying for you all on Wednesday!

Lindsee said...

Oh, how fun! We were talking about y'all today. Can't wait to meet your little man!

Corrie said...

Hey, Shae. This is Corrie (Snow) Searight. I check in on your blog from time to time. I'm excited that your boy will be coming tomorrow. I had a big baby via c-section in December of 2007. I don't have a single complaint! Be sure you get up and walk around the morning after...you will be glad you did! I can't wait to see pics of your little man!
Corrie