Monday, February 2, 2009

Disappointment

So this is supposed to be the week that I find out how things are progressing and if my baby boy is still in the 90th percentile for his weight. But no, my doctor has to be on vacation this week! So basically, I will be 39 weeks pregnant (next week) and not have any clue how things are progressing. I hear first babies are patient so I bet our little one is still pretty comfortable in there. Our next appointment, when we will have a good ultrasound and check for progress, is February 12. Please pray for my patience until then. Luckily work is keeping me busy!

Can I brag on my husband? Dash is taking so much initiative as the due date gets closer. He has his bag packed, both car seats installed and he is really helping me out a lot with house stuff (and foot massages!). I am so proud of him... and thankful for him.

2 comments:

Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...

I completely understand how you feel. Use this time to get some sleep and Mason will come when he is good and ready!

Ruth said...

Way to go, Dash! And as far as the check-up, really, it's better to NOT know how big he is at this point. :-) Love you all!