Friday, July 16, 2010

This old house

This old house has an old screen door that serves no purpose since the screen has been torn since before we moved in. No purpose other than trapping a seventeen month old escape artist and his furry friend. These pictures capture three things Mason is loving this summer: the outdoors, all things big boy (hence the big cup) and his daddy, who had stepped outside to take out the trash when these pictures were snapped. Mason and I could get used to this summer thing - having Dash around a lot more often.

Where did daddy go?

How do I get out of here?

There's my daddy (love in his eyes and dog by his side).

O, hey mama.

2 comments:

Nanny said...

Once again my precious grandson, Mason, has captured my heart and brought a huge smile to my face...almost as big of a smile that I ALWAYS see on his beautiful face. So photogenic besides darling. I cannot wait to see you all in just a few days... Nanny and Aunt Jessy are coming to visit!!!!! XO

Merideth said...

Shae he is too cute!!! I love that last photo. It's a framer. Hope all is well with you.