Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Haircut


It's was about time. I've been cautiously trimming around his ears and the back of his neck since his birthday for the fear that he would look bald after a haircut. So at 16 months, Mason visited Sports Clips (no kid haircut places in Tyler? what is with that?) and tried his first lollipop.

Before:



After:

Handsome haircut. Handsome boy. One thing we didn't expect at our toddler's first haircut was getting asked, "So, what do you put in his hair?" Umm, seriously? Baby shampoo. And then we got the sales pitch on some product for his hair so we can fix it. Umm, no thanks. Though he may have inherited some of my family's OCD tendencies, my child will not be THAT high maintenance.

1 comment:

April said...

So cute! And the hair places are all the same. With Brody's curly hair, they always cut it and then put some junk in it, telling me I've gotta get this for hair like his. Yeah...they are talking to the WRONG woman for that kind of thing. :)