Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back in my arms

I got my boy back all in one piece after five days away from his mama. He didn't miss me at all, I'm pretty sure. I'm happy that he was so entertained and had a blast with his Nanny, Papa (or "ca ca", sorry Dad) and Aunt Jessy (or "ki ki" as he calls her). He was glad to be back in my arms though as I was lovingly greeted by a half sob, half laugh when he saw me.

And now comes the task of unspoiling him. From the photos and videos on my camera, it looks like the fun never stopped.



And then there is this photo with a wagon that also made it home to our house. Funny thing, the wagon reads "This is a toy. Not intended to carry children." right under Mason's rear. Breaking rules and ruling the house came with the fun in Austin apparently. Now that he's back in the world where the word "no" exists, we might have a few tantrums in the near future. O, but it was all well worth it. For Mason. And for me.


Thank you Mom, Dad and Jess for taking such great care of our boy. It sure made it a lot easier on this mama knowing that he was in such good hands!


No comments: