Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Personalized Easter T-shirts

I created a personalized Easter t-shirt for one of my Etsy customers and loved it so much, I had to make one for Mason and his cousin. From there, I've sold a few (Thanks for the plug, Court!), so I figured others must think they are cute too. If you're interested, I'm selling them for $12. I think $12 is a pretty darn good deal when you see the originals selling for $54!


They are such bright colored t-shirts, that I think they'll make Easter photos adorable, especially for siblings. Let me know if you are interested in ordering a t-shirt and I can send you the t-shirt colors and sizes, etc. Or if you have any questions.
 
shae(dot)connell(at)gmail(dot)com
 



 

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I might have to order one of these for Claire's Vivian since she is on the way right now! :)

Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...

Glad I could help you!