Friday, May 1, 2009

Practice Run

Alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m. - check
Get myself ready - check
Feed and burp Mason - check
Make coffee - check
Burp Mason again (was restless in his crib) - check
Out the door by 6:15 a.m. for half a day at work today - check
At work early! - check

Today was my practice run to see how my mornings will go when I start back on May 12th. It went really well and luckily Dash was able to take 1/2 of today off for some father-son time. We are busy getting Nanny Daycare (my mom's house) ready for when I go back to work and my mom is thrilled to get to take care of her first grandbaby. We are so grateful that she is willing and able to help us out.

This next week Mason gets to meet his Cousin Nico and Aunt Courtney from Fort Worth. I'm very excited because Courtney and I were pregnant together and now have the exciting task of raising our sons together. I enjoy hearing all about Nico's development, knowing my baby is right behind him. See you soon Nico and Court!

1 comment:

Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...

Yea!!! We can't wait to get there. Our boys are going to be so great together.