Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Mason and his mama got a treat because we got 2 full days with Dash. He's been so busy at work since getting a promotion that usually we only get to spend Sunday together. This past Saturday we went to an Easter picnic and egg hunt at church. Can you believe Mason didn't pull his weight in the egg hunt? No eggs! Well, I guess it would have been obvious that they weren't for him after all and his parents definitely don't need any!


I can so hear Dash saying, "So... this is my baby."

Yes, we had the fussy baby at the picnic.

Easter Sunday brought nasty weather to the Houston area with tornado warnings and watches, so we stayed inside all day. Dash read us the Easter story and I read the Easter story to Mason out of his Jesus Storybook Bible. He snored through the whole thing!


Remember these two? Maddy and Cooper loved watching the storms roll in.
Here's some smiles from our little Easter bunny who turns 2 months this Friday! Can't wait to see how much he has grown at his appointment next week. I only have 4 weeks left of maternity leave so I better quit blogging and get the most out of them! We hope everyone had a great long weekend!


2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Cute, cute pictures. So glad I found your blog...hope you will stop by and visit me.

Lindsee Lou said...

What a fun, exciting weekend for y'all. His first easter! And, I can't believe how much he looks like Dash! Crazy!