Tuesday, March 24, 2009

1 month old

Yep, 1 week late on Mason's 1 month old post, but I guess that is what having a newborn does to you. Other priorities than blogging. Like taking myself to the doctor for a pesky kidney infection, spending lots of time with family on spring break, cooking my first dinner in over a month (and to 8 people nonetheless) and getting Mason's 1 month photos done. He was starving so we kept him satisfied as long as possible with a pacifier and managed to squeeze in some pretty cute photos. Can't wait to see how much he changes between now and his next "photo shoot."




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!!! Love the family picture. that's a framer.

Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...

Finally! I was wondering when I was going to be able to see some little Mason updates. Those are some great pictures.

guajardo fam said...

What beautiful family pictures! I love those.