Thursday, August 14, 2008

12 week bump

My little sister, Sterling, took some photos for Junior's scrapbook of his/her mama at 12 weeks pregnant. I thought I would share one with some of you who we have not seen in awhile. You would think it was twins with how big my belly is! I have a friend at work who is due a month before me and is just now feeling her pants get tight. I have been in maternity clothes since week 7! I know I have always been thin but watching your belly expand this quickly is quite a shocker.

5 comments:

Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...

Wow you are really looking PG! It is a good look for you!

ruthie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ruthie said...

Awwww you're so adorable!!!

guajardo fam said...

You look so cute! I love the way y'all told your parents. I bet they were so excited!

April said...

You look great! Hope your birthday was a good one. :)