Monday, July 30, 2007

Concert Groupies

Everyday I listen to KSBJ radio on my way to and from work and never get tired of it. When they announce their 25th Anniversary concerts were on sale, I had to go - especially with Toby Mac and Mercy Me coming. My mom, dad, and Sterling jumped at the chance as well, so last Thursday we piled into my car and headed to The Woodlands for our concert. It had been storming all day but once the concert began not a single drop fell at the concert.

We had great COVERED seats just in case and were pretty close to the stage. We also quickly discovered they serve Chili's (an outside concert with boneless buffalo wings and southwestern eggrolls - God is good!)



The concert line up included Connersvine (never heard of them, but one of the guys is the punter for the Colts), Mandisa (yes, American Idol Mandisa), Israel and New Breed, Toby Mac, and Mercy Me. Toby Mac was the obvious best performer but Mercy Me with their classics like "I can only Imagine" did great.

We had a blast. Thank you Sterling, Mom and Dad for going with me!


No comments: