Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Look mama, no hands!



It all started last Thursday when we went to our first story time at the library. Mason got so excited by all the 'big' kids around him, he squealed and then stood up. I think I might have squealed too. He only stood for a second, but since then every day he has been standing for longer periods of time. It's usually so brief that I can't run and grab the camerain time, but today at the park I already had the camera out. There's nothing quite like Gerber baby puffs (or baby crack as some call it) to motivate him. Last count we made it to 10 seconds!
Fall is turning out to be beautiful in Tyler. The weather has been great this past week and it is supposed to staythis way for a while. Next Tuesday, Mason will be 9 months! Next week, we'll also be heading to the doctor for the first time since he turned 6 months old. I can't wait to see how heavy and long he is.

2 comments:

Merideth Savoie said...

what a big boy!!!

Anonymous said...

My heart melts with every picture i see of my beautiful grandson! Those little legs will be walking VERY soon. Such a little man to be walking! Love, Nanny