Monday, October 13, 2008

21 weeks

Here's a picture of my baby basketball at 21 weeks.
This weekend was full for both of us. Dash had a pro-am tournament for his work, which he placed second in with his partner. We also got to spend time with our friend, Matt Bain, who Shae grew up with in Georgetown and Dash played tennis with at A&M. Matt always cracks us up and we all got to experience the wonders of Captain Tom's Seafood and Oyster Bar together. We will be back post pregnancy for some of their oysters!
Sunday I got to celebrate our niece's 3rd birthday. Abby is a child after my own heart - with a love for all things girly and pink. It was fun to spend time with Dash's family. Just wish I had a sweet tooth with this pregnancy so I could have enjoyed the cake!
On Saturday, I also got to visit my Grandpa in the hospital. He is supposed to come home today after being admitted last Thursday, but please pray for his continued recovery and for his wife to be able to provide the support he needs physically and emotionally. He is such a big man - standing at 6' 4", so to see him stuck in a hospital bed was not fun. So glad he might be coming home today though.
We have our '20 week' ultrasound on Wednesday, though I will almost be 22 weeks then. Stay tuned for a full report and hopefully some great shots of Junior! I'm a little anxious about it after having a dream last night that the doctor said "both babies are looking great." Hmmm...
Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You are glowing and look amazing! This little boy is super lucky! I want to get together and would love to come see you soon. My brother lives in Houston and he get married in less than 6 months!!! Crazy! Blessings to you and your sweet family!

Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...

Looking Good!

ruthie said...

You are absolutely gorgeous!!! I miss you so much - we have to catch up - I am coming to see you darn it!