Friday, July 18, 2008

Under FBI scrutiny ...

An FBI agent is visiting our home today ... not something that happens everyday in our household.

One of Dash's best friends, Austin, just moved to Washington D.C. to work for the FBI's counter-terrorism department. Still going through the months long process, Austin listed Dash as one of his personal references awhile back. Just this week, Dash got a phone call from the FBI wanting to meet with him to do a background check on Austin. After getting past the confusion that Dash is just his 'alias', they set up a time to meet (of all places) at our home. I really had to resist going into a freak cleaning mode last night for our FBI visit.

I'm sure Austin has no secrets and that he will do great through the rest of the process - I'm more worried about my husband doing/saying something crazy in front of the FBI guy or our dogs going on the attack or something totally random that would only happen to us. I hope my home and husband are still in one piece when I get home.

Have a great weekend everyone! We have a tennis tournament, bathroom painting, furniture shopping (a headboard for our bedroom) and a baby shower for our T Bar M and Aggieland friend, Susan.

P.S. To check up on how Dash and his dad are doing in their doubles play, you can check the draws here. They are the #2 seed! The #1 seed is Dash's boss and his coworker, so I really hope we squish them in the finals.

No comments: