Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yesterday was an exciting day - I picked up Dash from his Pro-Am tournament after he called and could not say more than one word - "yeah..." On our way home, I made a comment about his negativity and mood swings he gets when he has a low blood sugar (it was probably in the high 20s yesterday). I was laughing about it, telling him that I try not to take his attitude personally. My husband looked at me and smirked at finding a loop hole. "hehe...you cannot get mad at me for at least the next hour."

He is doing a lot better now, after some Mr. Donuts and pizza. The upside - we both got half of Saturday off work!

1 comment:

April said...

I think Homer said it best when he said, "Ahhh donuts. Is there anything you can't do?" :) Good to hear that everything ended up okay...Dash, you had better take care of yourself!