Friday, September 15, 2006

Shopping lists

I am such a list person. Even for work, I keep a list of things I need to get done. I have decided I like to keep list just so I can enjoying crossing things of my lists. As soon as Dash and I started building our house, we (yes, we - I am rubbing off on him) started a list of things we needed or wanted for our new larger living space. So far we have been pretty successful crossing things off our new home shopping list.

Ceiling Fans - check
Refridgerator - check
Guest Bedroom Suite - check - We are hopefully receiving a set from Dash's cousin in NYC - if only we can figure out how to ship it down here
Computer Desk - check - Dash's cousin again - Thanks Christopher!
Outdoor Funiture/umbrella
New living room furniture set
Dining room/kitchen table - check - I built it myself!
Surround sound equipment - check
Nightstand - check
Outdoor plants/trees/sprinklers/hoses/etc
Lawnmover - check

It is amazing how much stuff you need (or want) when moving from a 1 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom house. We have been blessed finding good deals, though we are still accepting donations. ;)

1 comment:

ruthie said...

I'll take one of each please. :) I can appeciate shopping lists like no one else