Thursday, July 27, 2006

Aggie Built

We had our pre-construction meeting with our builder yesterday. Turns out our builder, Billy, is an Aggie. Built by an Aggie for two Aggies. (Insert Aggie joke here) Everything is going well...though the Houston floods have pushed back our start date to next week. Good news - our house is on a 60-day build schedule - so we could be in by the end of September (Houston weather permitting)! At the end of our meeting, the builder asked if we had any questions and Dash and I starred at him blankly - only because I didn't want to intimidate him with my vast knowledge of trusses, soffit, framing, and my carpentry skills (I am still determined to build Dash a dining/kitchen table). Hopefully we can post photos next week of our soon to be poured foundation and the beginning of the framing process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know things are going well